- 16 monthly 3-day seminars (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) at IFM in French;
- 3 intensive 10-day common seminars in New York, Paris and Hong Kong /Shenzen / Canton / Shanghai, in English;
- Individual project to be carried out during the year;
- Teaching in English and French.
The classes at the IFM are in the form of monthly three-day seminars including classes and case studies and are taught by the IFM permanent teaching staff and guest lecturers.
The teaching is structured around 6 main units:
- Product & the Creative Process
- Design & Culture
- Image & Communication
- Brand & Strategy
- Management & Human Resources
- Finance & Management
The theoretical and practical teaching in the program offers:
- classes and conferences ;
- case studies and workshops to close each session;
- practical experimental workshops;
- contributions from professionals, conferences and visits;
- individual coaching sessions.
Three intensive seminars bring together students and professionals from three continents:
- New York (late September/early October) ;
- Paris (late March/early April) ;
- Hong Kong (late November/early December)